Can I use only my mind in sports?

Hi, dear students

Like in all beginnings, it´s important to share with others a great story, or a featured point, so I decided to bring an interesting idea to dialogue about that, and the question is: "Can I use only my mind in sports?"

It seems a question with an easy answer, if sports are phisical activities, it MUST to be done with our bodies, our muscles and stregnth and... yes, of course that argument is correct but there is something more, there is a mind, an intelligence behind all this movements. And what organ do we use to think? Yeah, the brain!

It´s because of that chess is considered as a sport, with an international organization and millions of players, with an elite trained by professional coaches and a popularity higher than others sports. I think it´s a surprise for all of you, but that´s why this board game is such important.

In addition I think chess is a good example of how relevant is our mind, our brain, to develop any kind of task or exercise. Many people consider phisical activities as a bunch of movements like pass, throw, jump, run and all of these capabilities and, wrongly, think that only the body is important, but BRAIN is the guide of our desires and thoughts. We need to use intellence to play sports correctly.

So... TRAIN YOUR BRAIN AS WELL!








Comments

Popular Posts